I Wish To Expresses Ingenuous Sympathies With Rt. Hon (Chief) Funkekeme Solomon (Senior Special Adviser To The Governor On Political Matters) Over The Abrupt Death Of His First Lady (Mrs. Edith Solomon).


I wish to expresses ingenuous sympathies with Rt. Hon (Chief) Funkekeme Solomon (Senior Special Adviser to the Governor on Political Matters) over the abrupt death of his first lady (Mrs. Edith Solomon)

My leader,

I was shocked and saddened when our Community Chairman (Keme Tissa) told me the sudden cessation of her existence while undergoing a surgery. 

It is heartbroken and excruciating to loose a darling wife especially at this trying moment. I know how much you love and cherish her but, God Almighty knows best and he will provide you the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable vacuum.

Death is inevitable to all and sundry. We all will go to the land in due time but different ways. Therefore, I wish to sympathetically charge you to be strong-minded and not think badly of her demise. 

Earnestly, it is my prayer, may her soul rest in the inner-place of the Lord Almighty Amen.

Comments

Jonathan reject killer message